Re: Archival Collection On-Line

I agree, but on the first page, second paragraph, it tells you where to
find the pictures.  I have received other comments regarding the fact that
it was set up for archivists, rather than users.  But then, why do we set
up our finding aids the way we do?  The problem with a web site is that
there are no human Archivists to mediate between the user and the records.
However, I simply followed the traditional protocol of going from the more
general to the more specific.

>It's a great site, but isn't it odd that all the digitized documents are
>under the heading "Container List"?  An archivist will understand that,
>but a user might not know to look there for the good stuff.
>
>Evan Towle

Sincerely,

Alex Pezzati
Reference Archivist
University of Pennsylvania Museum Archives
33rd & Spruce Sts.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6324

Tel.:   (215) 898-8304
Fax:    (215) 898-0657