Thanks!

I want to thank everyone who resonded to my question about how your hours
compare to the hours of a larger facility in which you operate. It was a
big help to us in our planning. I don't know how I got along without this
listserv in the past.

Valerie E. Elliott, Head                   Phone (513) 523-3035
Smith Library of Regional History          Fax (513) 523-6661
15 S. College Ave.                         e-mail elliotva@oplin.lib.oh.us
Oxford, OH  45056-1754