Re: Shared Facilities

You should definitely talk to the folks at the Utah State Historical
Society in Salt Lake City, which fits all particulars of your post.
They are in a historic railroad depot, the Rio Grande Depot, built in
1909 and modified I think in the 1980s to serve as the museum,
library, storage, and offices for the USHS.  They also share it with
a very popular Mexican restaurant, the Rio Grande, which occupies
the same space the old cafe did when the building's sole function
was a train station.

The director is Max Evans, who's often on this list; I imagine he'll
respond to this as well.  If not their phone is (801) 533-3500; their
web page is:    http://history.utah.org/

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections