Philadelphia Navy Yard in Collections

Hello,

Last year I announced on the listserv that I was putting together a
symposium on the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard (which by the way was a
success, if I do say so myself).  Currently I am putting the final
touches on the published proceedings of from that event.  One item I was
planning to add was an appendix on manuscript collections that have
items on the yard.

I did a check through NUCMUC and RLIN and found material at various
repositories.  As can be the case that not everything gets into these
databases, I thought I would post on the listserv an offer for other
repositories that have material on the Navy Yard included in the
bibliography.   All I ask is for the basic information (repository name,
collection name, size).

Thanks for all and any contributions.  Please respond to me off the
list.

JJ Ahern

--
Joseph-James Ahern
Library Technical Assistant, Programs Assistant

begin:vcard
n:Ahern;Joseph-James
tel;fax:215-440-3423
tel;work:215-440-3443
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.amphilsoc.org
org:American Philosophical Society Library
adr:;;105 South Fifth Street;Philadelphia;PA;19106;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jjahern@amphilsoc.org
title:Library Technical Assistant / Programs Assistant
fn:Joseph-James Ahern
end:vcard