Video film contractors

Dear List,

We are interested in expanding our list of vendors in the Washington, D.C.
area who could do either in-studio or on-site video taping.  Our needs are
fairly simple, mostly for oral history interviews, but we are as always
looking for good quality at a reasonable price.  Anyone in the Washington,
D.C. area have vendors to recommend?  There are lots of them out there so we
would like to know what experiences others have had.  Please reply to me off
list.

Thanks,
Lynn Stewart
lstewart@nal.usda.gov