Re: Another Old Photocopy question

We have a whole raft of oddities. The only one I can identify is good old
mimeograph. Besides copies, we also have a number of masters that are
wonderfully messy. These little beauties are so dark that that can't be
photocopied legibly; the only help for them is quarantine until they can be
transcribed.

I think my favorites are the correspondence and other business records (few,
praises be!) that were reproduced onto diazo paper. A very few of these are
fairly sound, but most are not only fading but are brittle to boot. Most of
the diazo copies are from the 1920's and 1930's.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
Bowling Green, Ohio