Re: Moving of Compact Shelving

Jim Ford wrote:

> We need to move a section of compact shelving.  The manufacturer, Estey,
> is out of this business from the best information I can find.  Do any of
> you know what would be the best direction to turn now to find someone who
> can disassemble, move, and reassemble electronic compact shelving?

In the Tennessee area, we use the local Tab Products installer who has
handled White, Estey, Tab, Terra, and others.  He fixes them all.

paul
"All comments and opinions expressed in this message are the sole
responsibility of the
individual named below, and cannot be attributed to any other entity living
or dead."

Paul M. Tarrant      109 Temple Rd.
(423)481-3905       Oak Ridge, TN 37830 USA