Re: retention of awards and plaques

In a message dated 01/13/2000 11:40:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Lesley.Brunet@COMPAQ.COM writes:

> Does anyone have a policy, or even a guideline, about retaining awards
>  (plaques, glassware, etc.) given to a corporation either in recognition of
>  their product or performance, or for community work/contributions?

I too am curious about this question. At the Benjamin Moore Archives there
are quite a few. As they take up ever more room, I am wondering what the
rationale is for retention. Perhaps we should we keep one or two of each type
or only older ones, or only those with additional information. Would love to
hear how others handle this.