Email guidance

> ----------

The City of Saskatoon Archives Staff E-mail Policy is as follows:

1. Archives Staff will respond to email from spousal unit immediately or
sooner.

2. Any personal email sent to  any staff member by any member of the
opposite sex for any reasons will be shared with said spousal unit as soon
as is possible, along with a copy of any replies thereto.

3. Notwithstanding No. 2, above, Archives staff will on no account send
personal e-mail to any of his ex-girlfriends. Ever.

Jeff "....hey...I don't make the rules" O'Brien