Re: Archival Policies

I would also like to add my name to the list.

Angela V. Proctor
Electronic Services Librarian
John B. Cade Library
Southern University and A&M College
167 Roosevelt Steptoe Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
(225) 771-2565 WK
(225) 771-4113 FAX
aproctor@subr.cmq.com
http://www.subr.cmq.com

>>> Historic Preservation <hpc@DEADWOOD.NET> 1/18/00 11:45:54 AM >>>
And may I add my name to this? I'd very much like to see any such
information,or places on the net where one might find information about
what's involved in drawing up mission statements, enacting policies, setting
priorities, long/short-term planning, etc.

Many, many thanks.

Randy Meeks
Archivist
City of Deadwood
Deadwood, SD

At 12:17 PM 1/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>And would you mind sharing anything you get with me, thanks, Linda Gorman,
Director Library Services Johns HOpkins Bayview