»Ø¸´: Re: Archival Policies

I am interested in the design, implementation and evaluation of archival
policies and archival programs as well. If  I could be added to this
question list  and get  practical cases  , I will be much appricated.

Thanks in advance.

An Xiaomi
Archives College, Renmin University of China
175 Haidian Road, Beijin 100872, P.R. China