Re: Access Database Question

I don't believe that it is necessary to export, search & replace, and
import to get these changes. Access has an internal search and replace
that should do the job.

Open a query or table, select the column, click edit, replace, and enter
the numbers.

Of course, you'll want to back everything up first.

   ---Terry

| Terry Abraham   Special Collections U of Idaho  tabraham@uidaho.edu |
+-----------<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>----------+