Radio TV information

Can anyone help me find out what historical "rank" radio station, and for
that matter TV station, WKBN - Youngstown, Ohio had. What I want to know is
was this radio station third station to go on the air in Ohio, was it 93 to
go on the air nationally?
    AM radio started Sept. 26, 1926
    FM radio started Aug. 26, 1947
    TV went on the air on Jan. 6, 1953

Any help or direction where to find out the answers would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you all so much.

Constance L. Jones
1 University Plaza
C/O Mailroom