Qualifications

Hi everyone,
First of all, sorry for the double posting.  I am an archivist with the
Oncology Nursing Society in Pittsburgh, PA and I was just placed in a
position to justify that to work in this field a Master's Degree is usually
desired/preferred.  Therefore, I was asked to try to obtain as much
information as possible regarding this topic.  In addition, my current
employer wants me to collect job qualifications and titles from other
institutions/organizations showing that a Master's Degree is a
required/desired qualification.  Therefore, if anyone out there wouldn't
mind sending me your job title and the qualifications needed to work at your
institution I would greatly appreciate it.  Also, feel free to include the
job description if it isn't too much of a problem.  Since they want this
information immediately, if you could e-mail the details as soon as
possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Katina Koontz
Archivist
Oncology Nursing Society