Portrait Security

Hello all. Our library has decided to mount about 20 portraits of our
college's historical notables.  The library is locked outside of operation
hours and the "alley" where we plan to display the portraits is in view of
our desk staff.  However, we want to take an extra step in preventing
against theft.  There is one camera in the alley linked to a security desk
screen.  The portrait sizes range from about 1 ft. by 1 1/2 ft. to 2 ft. by
3 ft.  We don't have a museum budget for anything terribly elaborate. We are
planning to post a sign saying "area is monitored". Beyond this, does anyone
have any relatively inexpensive mounting and security suggestions?  Thanks
for any advice.

George Despres
Circulation Supervisor/Archives Assistant
Sheppard Library
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy &  Health Sciences
(617) 732-2803