Re: Portrait Security

I suggest that you register them with the Catalog of American Portraits at
the National Portrait Gallery.  It will aid in recovery in case of theft and
also has the happy benefit of making your collection more accessible to
researchers.

Contact them at www.npg.si.edu.

Paul R. Scott
Records Management Officer