Re: Searching

The Social Security Death Index is really helpful as well.  You can access the website at www.ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cqi-bin/ssdi.cgi

Good luck,

Lee Furr

Ms. Lee Furr
Archivist/Librarian
Joseph Lee Memorial Library
National Recreation and Park Association
Email: lfurr@nrpa.org
Voice Mail: (703) 858-2192

>>> Victoria Lindsey <godis4u@BELLSOUTH.NET> 01/24 8:19 PM >>>
I am trying to find my grandfather's parents.  My grandfather is name
Thomas Hogan/Tomas Hogan/Tom Hogan.  He is over 80 years old.  I think
his parents are name Hattie Mae Williams and Frank Hogan.  His sisters
are name Ida Hogan, Lizzie Hogan, and Irene Hogan.  I think they lived
in Gray Georgia or Haddock Georgia.  Can I get some information on where
to go besides Ancestry.com or Familytree.com?