My posting of Wednesday, January 26 asking for info about archiva l software currently in use

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting regarding a) information
about published or on-line evaluations of archival software currently used
in the United States  b)opacs which are multi-formatted and have archival,
book and museum components  c) archivists who use ACCESS d) archivists who
use MINARET in a networked or opac environment and who may have converted
MINARET records to other types of software.

Your responses were very helpful and encouraging. I welcome additional
questions more fully if they were not clear enough. Thanks.

Fruma Mohrer
Associate Archivist
YIVO Archives
22 W 17th Street