Re: Examples requested-Reply

Hi Piers

I've seen your listing on the item below. As you might recall with the
situation in South Africa during the Apartheid era where many records
were destroyed I would assume that the SABC (South African Broadcasting
corporation) might be having some information on that area.  I cannot
precisely recall the documentaries that were made relating to the Truth
and Reconciliation and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) about the
violation of human rights. I would say contact the SABC
website:www.sabc.co.za. There is an option for "Contact us" and you'll
get the details ie. telephone numbers.

 <<The South African Broadcasting Corportaion.doc>>

I do not know if this might help, otherwise i've attached some info on
contact details.
Abbey Sathekge
Archivist: Appraisal and Electronic records
National Archives of South Africa
Records Management Division
Private Bag x236
Pretoria