Technology bites back! Apologies from Canada.

To List serve members:
On behalf of myself and my colleague  Johanne Pelletier at McGill, I wish
to apologize to all those who recently were bombarded with copies of a
message containing a survey on University web sites. Unfortunately the main
frame at McGill University was unable to handle the distribution list,
resulting in the annoying repetitive delivery of messages. We are remedying
the problem now and will be reissuing our survey in a less annoying manner.
Thanks for your patience. (Johanne will be buying a round at the next SAA
Conference - if she is allowed to register!)
Yours sincerely
Garron Wells
University Archivist
University of Toronto
Archives and Records Management Services
120 St. George St.,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5S 1A5
(416)-978-7656; fax: (416)978-1667