Re: Part-time Archivist Position

Dear Ms. Ryburn,

Out of interest, has this position been filled?  I am an archivist
living in Philadelphia and assisted Professors Joan Lynaugh and Karen
Wilkerson in the early days of the Nursing History Center.  If you are
still in search of candidates, please let me know.

Best wishes.

Gail E. Farr, M.A., C.A.
4329 Spruce St., #8
Philadelphia, PA  19104-4709