question

Dear listserv members,

I have yet to post a question to the listserv, so
please be patient with me.

I work for the Jewish Women's Archive and we are
looking into information on partnerships between
historical societies and other repositories that hold
their (the historical society's) papers, etc.

I am looking for information on the nature of this
agreement, terms, issues faced about costs, copyright,
ongoing preservation (and how these costs are divided
between the two separate institutions).

If anyone knows of sources to look at or has any
information for me, please email me at:
jessitam@yahoo.com
or if you want to answer me by just posting to the
entire listserv, that would be fine as well.

Thank you for your time,

Jessica Tam
Archivist
Jewish Women's Archive