Re: inquiry

I believe it is called on quite a bit. Recently as a favor to a colleague
I boxed and shipped about sixteen boxes of archival materials to his
repository. I would bet that my colleague and I carried roughly 200 lbs
of papers from the basement of the donor's house to my car and then by
myself got them to the UPS location. When I did work work in a one person
repository I got to do heavy lifting more often than I care to remember.

Danna Bell-Russel, NDL Learning Center, Library of Congress