Re: fees

Hi Jeff!  I am looking for the same thing.

If possible, when you get some responses via email or snail mail could you possibly send me a copy of guidelines for fees.

My email address is:  aproctor@subr.cmq.com
Or you can mail it to Angela Proctor
John B. Cade Library
Southern University and A&M College
167 Roosevelt Steptoe Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70813

Thanks

Angela V. Proctor
Electronic Services Librarian
John B. Cade Library
Southern University and A&M College
167 Roosevelt Steptoe Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
(225) 771-2565 WK
(225) 771-4113 FAX
aproctor@subr.cmq.com
http://www.subr.cmq.com

>>> "Cramer, Jeff" <Jeff.Cramer@WALDEN.ORG> 2/1/00 10:09:35 AM >>>
We are a fairly new library and are trying to establish fees for various
services: photocopying, commerical reproduction, etc. Any guidelines will
help. Please post, e-mail, snail-mail or fax your fee schedules. It will be
greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Jeffrey S. Cramer
Curator of Collections
The Thoreau Institute
44 Baker Farm