Re: Project Plan or Archives

>UNSUB ARCHIVES:  Anita Worthington
>I am working on developing a project plan for the Federal Reserve Bank
>of Chicago archives.  Would anybody have a sample of a project plan or
>administrative plan?

You might want to contact a European central bank. I know the Dutch Central
Bank (De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB)) in Amsterdam has a standard admistrative
plan for the whole organisation. A person to be contacted for this matter
could be mr. H. Waalwijk, archivist of DNB. The Bank also keeps it's own
archives since the start of the organisation (1814). This means that it's
archival section also has experience with the historical valuation of archives.
Mr. Waalwijk's email adres is: H.Waalwijk@dnb.nl
DNB website is: http://www.dnb.nl

Kind regards,

Chido Houbraken
C.Houbraken@Hilversum.nl

Dit bericht wordt door de opsteller beschouwd als persoonlijke
correspondentie en dient als zodanig behandeld te worden.