Re: HELP! Adventures in Starting a New Archive!

Look for identification numbers on the prints and negatives. If they are numbered, all you have to do is cross-reference between the files using the identification numbers as the link.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
Bowling Green, Ohio