Copyright policy

Hi, Everyone:

I have been given the assignment to revise our copyright policy which we
ask researchers to sign before we allow them to use any materials. We
have manuscripts, documents, letters, diaries, photos, videos, and
copyrighted books. We want something short enough for one page but clear
enough to cover all the basics. I tried finding some samples in the list
archives but the headings are not clear enough for quick retrieval
(there are hundreds re: copyright issues) Would people be willing to
share what they use?

Please email me, snail mail, or fax to (850) 644-6402. Thanks for your
help!

Joan E. Denman
Archival Assistant
Institute on World War II