From: Diane_M_Shannon@RUSH.EDU [mailto:Diane_M_Shannon@RUSH.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 12:13 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Photos of Cincinnati Airport

Listserv Members:

I already tried e-mailing someone at the Ohio Historical Society, but the
message bounced back to me as undeliverable.  The reason for trying to reach
someone there is that I have two  photographs (with negatives) from the late
1940s-early 1950s of the Cincinatti Airport.  The images are for the taking
by
an appropriate repository.  They do not, obviously, fit within our
collecting
mission, though they were taken by a Rush alum.

Diane Shannon
Archivist/Assistant Director
Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center Archives
Chicago, IL