Mr. Cechak's Message

Since Mr. Cechak's message was not meant for us, there is therefore no need
to comment on it.  And since it was sent in error, and he who is without sin
naturally better not be tossing anything in anyone's direction, I'd like to
make the respectful request we cease the stream of indignation that
continues to flow.  Let's please end this before petty insults and personal
attacks start flying faster and more furious.

Making a real effort to work and play well with others,

Maria

Confidential e-mail for addressee only