Re: Security/Micro-taggants

These are mostly used in tagging explosives and gunpowders (or were at least
developed for that) to identify the source in any "terrorist" activity.
There were numerous news articles a few years back on this topic as there was
a congressional move to require such tagging.  If periodical indexes don't
get you there you might contact the ATF, FBI or an explosives
manufacturer/retailer in your state.  Dick King

RIEKEM@WCSUB.CTSTATEU.EDU wrote:

> Can someone tell me where I can find more information on the non-invasive
> marking technique "micro-taggants?"
>
> M.Rieke

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;cell:520.419.6577
tel;fax:520.889.5660
tel;work:520.889.5666
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University of Arizona;Records Management and Archives
version:2.1
email;internet:kingr@u.arizona.edu
title:Director
adr;quoted-printable:;;University of Arizona=0D=0ARecords Management and Archives,=0D=0A250 E. Valencia Road=0D=0A;Tucson;AZ;85706;USA
end:vcard