Re: your mail

One random note: perhaps this is related to the accusations by African
American individuals and groups concerning alleged discriminatory
treatment.  Adams Mark has recently managed to upset organizations
from all over the ideological map: I believe the Sons of Confederate
Veterans is taking legal action over Adams Mark's decision disallowing
that organization from further use of their convention facilities. It
appears that "AM" has been hoisted on its own petard.

Regards,

Mark D. Jaeger
Purdue University Libraries
Special Collections