Re: Jobs

All this advice is wonderful except that everyone seems to be neglecting a few things!
1) Volunteer work gets you experience, however all of the Job Postings state that they want Professional Experience This Means Post-graduate PAID work experience!
2) Most of what I've been seeing advertised lately is PART-TIME work with the Qualifications stating that they want what I stated in the prior point!
I have plenty of experience but most of it does not qualify as PAID Professional Experience! I have a Master's Degree and have been trying for 3+ years to get a Full Time Job in this field and currently am working a Part Time Job in this field and barely surviving!
A Very Frustrated Archivist!