request for assistance

Hello all:

I am taking an archival administration course right now (I'm a graduate
student), and am researching administrative concerns about archival
access--problems faced (cost, lack of user knowledge, etc.) and solutions
proposed.  I have done some preliminary reading (what little there is),
but was hoping for some interesting case studies/"real
life" perspectives.  If anyone has a story on this topic, or a
book/article that might be useful, please reply to me off-list.  Thanks in
advance for all your help!

Deborah Tomaras
dtomaras@wam.umd.edu