Re: Time-Life Civil War Series

Dear Dean,

        My husband is a Civil War Buff and would love to have a copy of your
"simple" listing in chronological order, in title order,
an index by Time-Life's "key," and a call number order of the Time-Life
Civil War Series.  We are both work presently working at the Henry Ford
Museum & Greenfield Village, in Michigan.  If you ever come up our way we'll
be happy to take you through the Museum and the Village as our guests.

Sincerely,
Elayne (the archivist) and Yves the Craft and Industry Team Leader.

Thank you,

Elayne Goyette
23734 West Warren Road, Apt. 6
Dearborn Heights, MI   48127