FW: Putting material on Alan Zaben's website

As promised, Alan Zaben has provided information on getting material onto
his website.

Deirdre T Wogan

Alan wrote:

"quote"

There are two ways of getting added to my resource
list:  (1) if you have materials on a website which
can be accessed by anyone with access to the internet,
send me the url (the thing begins with http) and I
will add a link from my list, or (2) if you have
materials which you would like placed on the internet
for all to access, send the materials to me as an
e-mail attachment, or on a diskette if they are too
large to fit on a diskette, and I will post them to
the servers which host my list.  If you need to send
the materials to me on a diskette, the person sending
the diskette should contact me at
survivoraz@earthlink.net prior to sending it.

Generally, if you send me a form, I will scan it and
put the image on my website.  If you send a procedure,
or other text document, I will convert it to HTML and
put it on my website.

I hope this answers your question.

Alan

=====
Alan S. Zaben
"A cancer survivor" - survivoraz@earthlink.net
Cancer may have robbed me of that blissful ignorance that once led me to
believe that tomorrow stretched for ever. In
exchange I've been granted the wisdom to see each today as precious,
something to be used wisely and fully.  Nothing
can take that away.