linear feet/microfilm reel ratio

I was wondering if anyone could provide a handly ratio of linear feet to
microfilm reels for 1) vertically-aligned books from 18th and/or 19th
century and 2) pamphlets/papers housed in 1 ft-wide hollinger boxes.
Understandably differences in paper and/or binding thickness for the former
and paper thickness/no. of intermediary folders/ fullness of individual
boxes for the latter will apply.  Even with this admonition in mind, I'm
look for approximations.   For a more specific point of reference, film
reels here constitute 1,000 frames of 2-page spreads for books and 900
frames for individual manuscript/typescripts pages (please assume written on
one side).

Please contact me offline with your answer.  Feel free to post it to the
list as well, but since I receive postings in digest format, I would prefer
to learn the answer today, if at all possible.

Yours,

Bennett Lovett-Graff, Ph.D.
Editor