Re: Call for content: SAA C&U Archives Section Newsletter

>>Dear Claude:

>>Good to hear back from you.  Hope you can wait for a visit - would like to show
you the "real" operation.  Classes end in mid-May and we are scheduled to move
back into the West Wing - earthquake reconstruction is suppose to be finished -
May/June.  Would like to get together once we are back.  But of course you are
always welcome to come see how we limp along under post-earthquake conditions as
there are.

Claude Zachary wrote:

> At 11:03 AM 02/17/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >So this is what you are doing instead of becoming a leader in the Society of
> >California Archivists!!!
>
> Marshall --
>
> Yup, they got to me first!
>
> Thanks for the tip about Karen Jean.  Need to say hi anyway and go down
> there for a visit; speaking of which I'd like to pay you a visit sometime
> and take a gander at your operation.  Maybe when you're finished teaching?
>
> Regards,
> Claude

Robert G. Marshall, Head Archivist
Urban Archives Center/University Archives
University Library
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8329