Patron ID and Inventory Control

List members,

I'm interested in an integrated patron
identification/inventory control database
application.  If you have any experience with this
kind of software, please send me (or the list, if
the list would be interested) your story.  Be as
detailed as you care to be; I won't be bored. :-)
Also of help would be any vendor information you
can include about your software: contact info,
that sort of thing.  Thank you!

Tripp Reade
North Carolina State University
Special Collections and University Archives
(919) 515-9059
Tripp_Reade@ncsu.edu