Archival Insurance Help

Hello,

I know this topic comes up every few months on the list, and I have checked
the listserv archives for previous postings. However, I thought I would pose
the question again to see if anyone has any new information. We have been
asked to provide a value for our collections for insurance purposes. Does
anyone have any advice on or experience with this process? We have over 3500
cu. ft. of records that vary widely in value. Please respond off list unless
others are interested in this type of information. Thanks in advance for
your time...

Kathleen

--

*all errors are obviously someone else's fault*

Kathleen R. Hertel
Archives and Manuscripts Department
Consortium Library
University of Alaska Anchorage