Papers of William P. Clyde

Hello to all you great people on this list.  I read it with great interest
every day and always seem to find something of interest.  I am hoping you
can help me in this search.

I am trying to find any papers of William P. Clyde (1850-1870) of the
William P. Clyde steamship line that might pertain to the ship William P.
Clyde that carried Jefferson Davis from Hilton Head to Fortress Monroe
after his capture.  The Captain of the ship was Enoch Moore.  I have
searched ArchivesUSA and found the Library of Congress and Cornell
University  manuscript collections listed and will write to them for any
information.  I would greatly appreciate knowing if there is a log of the
ship that covers the journay. I have been to the National Archives a couple
of times but the folder for this particular period is empty. I have a copy
of the microfilm of the USS Tuscorora that accompanied the Clyde but thit
has no mention of the journey of the Clyde.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Dahrl E. Moore