Harvard Library
http://preserve.harvard.edu/resources/disaster/index.html

Baltimore Academic Library Consortium
http://disaster.lib.msu.edu/disaster/

American Institute for Conservation
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu.aic/disaster/

FEMA
http://www.fema.gov/r-n-r/hpindex.htm

Michigan Alliance for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
http://www.dia.org/mi-alliance/index.html

National Archives and Records Administration
http://www.nara.gov/nara/preserva/

I haven't tried all these links in some months, so some may not be active
and/or you may have to weave your way into the appropriate page.  But this
should be a good start for you.

Attend "Innovations in Records Management"
ARMA Government and Education Groups Midyear Seminar
April 4 - 5, 2000 -- College Park, MD
visit www.arma.org for additional information