examples of online filemaker pro databases

Greetings everyone,

We're beginning the process of posting our finding aids on the web.
Most of our finding aids have been entered with Filemaker Pro 4.0, which
we use in-house.  Does anyone know of any examples of finding aids on
the web using this program?  Were there problems in conversion to the
Internet?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
--
Eric Fair
Archives Assistant/GLP