ALERT: Message from Automatic digest processor was cleaned; File curato~1.doc infected with W97M/Marker.C virus

Topics of the day:

  1. Old computers lose history record,  Kidd's flagship 'found',thousands
of
     mummies, more stuff for the Smithsonian
  2. envision 2020
  3. Job search: Curator, Louis Armstrong Archives (6)
  4. Virus Report to Sender (2)
  5. VIRUS ALERT: Job search: Curator, Louis Armstrong Archives
  6. Offsite storage
  7. VIRUS ALERT--LOUIS ARMSTRONG ARCHIVES ATTACHMENT
  8. University of Utah Sesquicentennial web page (2)
  9. "Archiving" University Course Catalogs
 10. VIRUS on job opening post
 11. NYS Documentation Planning Project
 12. 2 job postings, Mystic, CT
 13. FW: Exhibiting controversial materials
 14. Job posting #2: Audio Preservationist
 15. RBMS Preconference 2000 Scholarships (2)
 16. Plastics used in archives - thank you
 17. Lawsuits or Other Legal Action - ADA and Libraries, Archives, oth er
Info
     Repositories
 18. examples of online filemaker pro databases
 19. Job Posting: UC Berkeley
 20. Confidential Theses (2)
 21. Movers, NYC Area
 22. Lee Miller (2)