Puget Sound Chapter of ARMA International - March Meeting

For Reservations:  Call Tami Kohl at (253) 798-3134 or email her at tkohl@co.pierce.wa.us  or check out the Chapter Web Site at:  http://pugetsoundarma.org/calendar/meeting0300.htm

Sorry, your browser doesn't support Java(tm).

Puget Sound Chapter

March Meeting

Ask the Expert, Part I:
Document Imaging, Storage Media Types

This program is an opportunity for our members to come with questions on Imaging.

Greg Mennegar will discuss the document imaging process, what to look for in an Imaging vendor, and what new technologies have recently emerged.

Greg is with Western Micro Services, which is one of the service providers in the Puget Sound.

Prior to the March program, we will take a few moments to disseminate information on attaining the CRM designation.

Wednesday, March 8th, 2000
La Quinta Inn/Tacoma
Tacoma, Washington
La Quinta Inn/Tacoma