Audiotape Dubbing Costs

This is a public thank-you to all those who responded so quickly and
thoroughly to my request for a clue about microfilming costs the other
day.  I will reply to everyone individually, too, in time.

In the same vein, I have been asked to get the same sort of information
for an audiotape-dubbing project.   We have some 370 reel-to-reel
tapes (mostly 5" but including some 7 and 9) that need transfer to
cassette or DAT.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has
done this sort of thing, including vendors of course.

Thanks again, folks.  This listserv has its detractors and its longueurs,
but
it has made me look good more than once!

;-)

Ed Frank
University of Memphis
efrank@memphis.edu