-----Original Message-----
From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On
Behalf Of Moskop, Ruth
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 8:49 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU

To whom it may concern:
        I have sent an electronic message requesting that I be added to the
listserv, but have had no response.  How do I subscribe?
Thanks,
Ruth Moskop

Ruth M.W. Moskop, Ph.D.
Curator, History Collections
William E. Laupus Health Sciences Library

moskopr@mail.ecu.edu

Phone:  252-816-2240
Fax:  252-816-2672