Re: DB/TextWorks

Thanks for responding. We are really happy with the test version we downloaded.
The only issue is that our technical people have tried to convince me that the
library's OPAC (Webpals) could offer the same functions. Somehow I doubt this,
and even if it could we wouldn't want our scanned photos on the net since we
don't own copyright for them. Are you scanning your images and linking them to
the info in the dbase? If so, how are you doing this? I know some people store
their images on CD, but I'm curious how they link the image with the dbase
record. BTW, I hate to seem so ignorant, but what does AJC stand for?

--
Paul Crater
Processing Archivist