Reminder--Be wary of opening attachments

Just a reminder to everyone to be wary of opening
attachments, and especially nontext attachments
[attachments with file extensions other than
.txt]. The Park Place virus mentioned in a recent
posting appears to be  a variant of an older worm
that is activated when the email recipient clicks
on an attachment called "Pretty Park.exe". I have
checked the recent listserve postings and did not
see any suspicious attachments. But I would still
urge members not to open any attachments unless
they are absolutely sure of what they are turning
loose in their computers.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator