Re: Who uses archives?

Susan and my American Colleagues -

Now I read Dean's reply...and I am just wondering if there is a reason why
the Great White North is excluded....our National Archives dates from
1872...and the Archives of Ontario from 1904 I believe....the Hudson's Bay
Company Archives, a division of the Provincial Archives of Manitoba was
transferred to Canada in 1974...but has documentation on that archives
dating back to its opening in London in 1922...

Mark (Canadian archival jingoist Imperialist dog) Walsh