Final Resting Places

Not the bodies but the papers.

Senator Ted (I'm not dead yet) Stevens of Alaska has preliminarily decided
where he will place his 32-year accumulation of notes, memos, etc that is
currently stored at the National Archives' records center in Suitland, Md.
http://insidedenver.com/shns/story.cfm?pk=STEVENS-0305-00$cat=PP

On the other side of the continent we now know that Jean (died in August)
Drapeau's papers (Montreal's longest-serving mayor) are now safely ensconced
in a vault under Montreal's city hall.
http:www.montrealgazette.com/news/pages/000303/3693615.html

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc